Monday, July 1, 2013

Greetings and Salutations

Hello there.

It's been awhile.

Somewhere down the line I seemed to have forgotten about this little project of mine. I'm not entirely sure why I started this project, nor do I remember what got me to stop (though I can certainly make educated guesses). However, I think... I think I'll start it up again.

I've yet to re-read through all of my posts for the year, but I'll try and figure something out; set some guidelines, establish rules for myself and what have you. A few things like "no three word posts" and "vary it day-to-day" come to mind. I'd also like to find a way to post on days where I'll most certainly be out of computer's reach, but I'll ponder this all out when the time comes.

I think, for now, I'll set a soft/hard deadline: July 8th.

See you then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment