Sunday, July 14, 2013

DAY SEVEN - Currently Summer

I've never had a great handle on time.

Looking at the calendar and I can't believe we're in the middle of July already. I'm enjoying all the free time, but on the flipside, school and all that other important stuff is only a couple of months away.

Bleh.

I mean, I enjoy the fall and winter. I'm a fan of cooler/colder weather because, as it just so happens, I hate heat or at least the sweaty, totally uncomfortable heat. I just don't like the having to do things part, though who doesn't?

On the plus side, summer this year has been pretty mild. Here's hoping it doesn't jump into the 90s in October, but I get the feeling that with each passing year the temperatures for the seasons move up a little. It would certainly explain the lack of White Christmases for the better part of the last decade.  Either way, today is July 14th. Just about in the middle of July.

Time really does fly.

I think I take my time for granted, but I'm working on it.

I wrote a lot more after this part, but it got into some existential crap that I am nowhere near qualified to talk about so I scrapped it. Man... I can't believe we're in the middle of July already.


Some artsy farewell,

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment