Saturday, July 27, 2013

DAY TWENTY - 20? Twenty?

I've been wondering as of late when I should switch over to numbers if at all. I learned way back that you're generally supposed to write out the full number from one to like a hundred and then when it starts getting longer and complicated you use the numerals. One would also use numerals for dates generally or certain types of numbers.

Obviously I'm not that far yet, but I think I might stick with spelling it out completely just for simplicity/continuity's sake. 

While we're on the number twenty, age 20 for me wasn't all too exciting. I don't remember anything that stood out in particular about that year. Sure, it was the year before the big 2-1 when you can start legally drinking and all that jazz. I was never a drinking/party hard sort of guy. I played games with some friends, but that was about it.

I was in school at that point, wondering when was a good time to transfer. Most of my friends still went to the same college I went to at that point. I still had my old job at the theater, but not much else.

Thinking back on those days... hm. They're not so far away, yet so much has changed already. Off the top of my head, the friends I went to college with... one is already in his 9-5 job, another is at a different school; another dropped out and is working regular hours a week, another is on the other side of the planet doing odd jobs... sweet Jesus, time does fly.

Sometimes I worry about that.

Alright, that's enough walking down memory lane for now. I'll try to come up with something non-past-ish for next time. 


Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment